We strive to create an experience that reveals your inner beauty, revives your hair desires, renews your presence and reclaims your essence.
I’m in need of hair products and I won’t last until my appointment, what can I do?
- So glad you asked! We value providing quality products for you. Our online shop is available 24/7 If you don’t see your specific product, just let us know, we are working diligently to accommodate your needs.
- Styling Retail will temporarily be offered only through the online shop. We do have home care shampoo and conditioner available While supplies last.
I need a gift for someone I love, are you selling gift Cards?
- Well, yes indeed we are! available 24/7 and customizable. check it out shop gift cards
Will there be a price increase considering the devastating impact on the hair salon industry?
- The pandemic has necessitated an update to our pricing tables. We sincerely thank you for your understanding and support during this stressful time. We will begin the new pricing following your first visit back to allow you time to consider the value we offer you in our services. We will have a printout available at the front desk.
- The price increases were unfortunately necessary however, Together we can come up with a new care regimen that will fit into your budget.
Stay safe and well so we can all see each other soon!
Praying all of you are safe staying at home and well. Reaching out to relay a message and request I received from a dear friend Bonnie Morales who is the head of the infectious disease dept at St Catherine’s Hospital in Smithtown. I asked her if there is anything the doctors medical staff or patients need and her reply was as follows …
“At this morning’s board meeting we discussed accepting iPad donations (old are fine, not necessarily new), for the patients to use as they are isolated from family.”
If you or anyone you know has one and is willing to donate, please message me. I will use the Studio for a drop off location and will have a box out in the parking lot on Monday, April 6th at 12:00pm.
I ask that they be wiped with sanitizer prior to drop off.
Thank you all in advance for spreading the word. We are in this together. Be Well All.
April 1 2020
Bobbipins will remain temporarily closed
4/1/20 to 4/11/20
All appointments that were scheduled during this timeline will be honored and rescheduled in the most effective way possible.
We are currently working on updating our website to be more functional.
We are adding online booking. Initially limited services will be offered through this system in order to evolve efficiently. Our hopes are high for this to ease the process of rescheduling. You will be notified when it is complete and active.
Now more than ever, it is with all sincerity that we express Our Commitment To and Gratitude For Every guest who visits bobbipins.
Until we see you again our prayers are with you and your families.
Stay safe and well xo
your Team at bobbipins