Safety and Sanitation protocol
We strive to create an experience that reveals your inner beauty, revives your hair desires, renews your presence and reclaims your essence.
Throughout the day: Designer
- Staff will only use the back bathroom and clean /disinfect after each use.
- Check guest bathroom for cleanliness, wipe doorknob with disinfecting wipe after every guest use and re stock soap, PT and TP when low.
- Wipe chair covers, armrests, bottoms of chairs, disinfect after every guest. Must stay wet for 10 min
- Have alternate brushes available for use.
- Remove hair from brushes, Soak all brushes in ship shape disinfectant solution in labeled boxes after each use. Change towels in drawer clean and disinfect before placing sanitized brushes back in the drawer
- Place every used towel directly into the bin immediately. Take towels out of bin throughout day, bring to laundry room and start a load using HOT water setting.
- Wipe windowsills and ledges clean, then disinfect after each guest
- Wipe all table surfaces clean, front desk, then disinfect after each guest
- Make sure all products are wiped clean after each use with disinfecting wipes (including color cans, developer etc.)
- Sweep floor after every guest. Wipe broom clean and disinfect.
- Clean color bowls & color utensils, sanitize.
Throughout the day: Front Desk
- Upon arrival, staff will wash hands for 20 seconds
- Wipe clean and disinfect front closet, front doorknob inside and out when each guest arrives and leaves.
- Wipe clean and disinfect front desk surfaces Top of counter before and after each guest leaves.
- Change Barbicide EVERY NIGHT refer to mixing guidelines posted in back room rinse and disinfect combs before putting back in.
- Wipe chair covers, armrests, bottoms of chairs, disinfect.
- Remove hair from brushes, change towels in drawer and Soak all brushes in ship shape disinfectant solution in labeled boxes.
- Remove hair from sink drain, disinfect.
- Clean Bathroom, toilet with brush and cleaner, and spray disinfectant.
- Wipe clean window sills and ledges, doorknobs then disinfect.
- Wipe clean all table surfaces, front desk, then disinfect.
- Wipe clean all shelves and products, then disinfect.
- Use magic eraser for stubborn spots on all surfaces, walls and floor.
- Restock gloves and foils.
- Take towels out of bin, bring to laundry room and start a load. Hot Water setting.
- Empty all garbage’s, wipe clean and disinfect, replace bags take trash to dumpster.
- Clean all mirrors with glass cleaner.
- Sweep floor thoroughly. Mop floor with bleach (1/3 cup per gallon hot water) at end of day.